info an ARES/WAREZ

Hello,

I'm blocking/limiting succesfully all P2P activity on our corporate network using linux/ipp2p/connmark.

That is, until now. For my colleagues have found a new p2p client to wreck havoc on our DSL line: ARES/WAREZ It seems to be a gnuttela clone, but different enouph for ipp2p not to identify it.

I played around a bit with tcpflow with no success of finding something that could be taken as a positivie signature in its headers.

Is there any info of this new p2p network ? Any open soure client ? Something that could be used to reverse engineer (at least partially) its protocol ?

I will really hate to block all FORWARD traffic and I am willing (at least try) to write a new filter for ipp2p.

   Thanks for your time.

   Dimitris.