problem adding new qdisc to tcsim

Hi,

I'm using 'kmod_cc' and 'tcmod_cc' to compile and add a new qdisc to tcsim in the usual way.

I've compiled the kernel files no problem but have hit a brick wall when trying to link together the object files into one object file.

e.g.
ld -o ld -o sch_jqueue.o jqueue.o record.o cqueue.o nclink.o ncqueue.o

'ld' obviously doesn't work as the format churned out by 'kmod_cc' is different to 'gcc'.

anyone know of a work around for this problem?

thanks,
Stephen.