Re: htb and fw problems

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:40:48 +0200

> Please write what commands do you use to see "the counter" and what counter
> do you mean? I think counter for ip packets isn't it?
I'm using iptables -L -v -x -t mangle
and look for my rule. My assumptions is that if the counter is counting up in the iptables rules, then the iptable rules catches the packet, and it should mark the catched packet with whatever marking I put. Is it correct (my assumptions)?

I've read your archieve before, I asked but I can't find any solutions since (in my case I really want to limit per ip for web only).

Thanks