help on ADSL shaping

Hi
I have read the howto on qdisc's a few times but I cant figure out how to
use the shaping capabilities to serve my needs. In the village whera I
live we have created a wireless local network consisting of 10 houses. One
of these houses has an ADSL connection and services this connection to the
other houses. To gain access to the network a member must have an
accesspoint in client mode, the idea is that if each house has to use a
certain accesspoint (with a specific known ip address) to access the
router then it must be possible to shape the traffic so no single house
can dominate the out (and thus the incomming) traffic.

The configuration:

House with ADSL:                    A client house:
                        ((o))       ((0))
 ------------  eth0   ----|           |----     --------
|Linux router|-------| AP |           | AP |---| router |
 ------------                                    |     |
 eth1 |                                    | PC 1 |  | PC 2 |
 | Internet |

One house might need to connect 1 PC another house 3, but I need to be
sure that one house doesn't swallow the whole bandwidth. Is this possible?

Best Regards
Jakob Simon-Gaarde