Re: TC Hashing Filters

Adam Towarnyckyj wrote:

> Gypsy,
>         Looks like the script ran fine and everything's in there. It
> took almost an hour to complete. I still believe it might have something
> to do with my classes setup. I'll see if I can modify the script to do
> one class per IP like this one does. Thanks!
>
> Adam

Adam,

While the limit (if any) on the number of filters is at least 64,516 it
is possible that there is a smaller limit for U32 matches or parents or
classIDs or _something_.  If you find such to be the case, you should
report it to this list and to the kernel mailing list.

Your success does mean that your software is good.  Some time last year
(I think), Red Hat released some broken stuff that caused "File exists"
errors.  You just removed my fears about that issue.

Gypsy