Re: TC Hashing Filters

Adam Towarnyckyj wrote:
> Any tc filter command I try to
> add from here on out gives me the same error even if I try it manually
> instead of using the script.

Adam,

That is a killer.

Please read the following and then, when we both have the same
information, I'm going to try again to assist you.

HINT TO READERS:  I hope someone else will help us both because I have
obligations that I'm stealing time from that I can ill afford.

There is a LARTC mailing list thread dated (about) 24 thru 26 June 2003
between Trevor Warren and Michael Ulitskiy whose Subject is "u32
clarification...limits on 2000>???"

Please use your favorite method to find it.  Note that there may be
kernel issues not mentioned by them; kernels change.

I'd like to suggest that you see if anyone involved in that thread will
send you a testing script; perhaps you could find a way to start with a
working setup and then apply minor changes until either it breaks or it
suits you.