Re: TC Hashing Filters

Adam Towarnyckyj wrote:

> First off, no need to be rude. I read the documentation; I just missed
> the number limit.

I apolgize.  I regretted hitting SEND as soon as I came to my senses and
I'm ashamed of how long it took me to do that.

I had a (what turned out to be minor) emergency last night, I overslept
this morning and I have a prior committment tonight so I can't get to
this until at least tomorrow night.  But I do have a couple of general
suggestions now:

> Second, I know it's in hex and that's what I'm using.

Try setting classid to 0xffff and decrement rather than increment it.

Pepper the script with
debug (print or echo) lines
error traps that exit the script on error.

Is what you posted entire so that if I extract it from the message then
it should run?
> Action("$tc qdisc del dev $dev root");
> Action("$tc qdisc add dev $dev root handle 1:0 cbq bandwidth 200mbit
> avpkt 1000");

gypsy