Re: Layer 7 netfilter not working

`man iptables`
"REJECT
This is used to send back an error packet in response to the matched packet: otherwise it is equivalent to DROP so it is a terminating TARGET, ending rule traversal. This target is only valid in the INPUT, FORWARD and OUTPUT chains, and userdefined chains which are only called from those chains. The following option controls the nature of the error packet returned:"

I kinda expectet that, but I just did whats on the Netfilter HOWTO page...there ist says:
"Blocking packets when they are identified is easy. Simply use "-j DROP" (or REJECT) at the ends of the lines in the above section."

But this is still not my problem, the problem is that the Layer7 classifier don't recognize the packets!

(Thanks anyway)