Default class traffic

Hi, I'm facing a problem that I cannot figure out how to solve. Some of my linux boxes with heavy traffic (>20Mbps) are registering avg of 200pkts per second in their default classes. This is not supposed to happen and I want to find some info about this traffic (source ip, destination ip, proto, ports, etc).

Is there a way to find what is going to the default class or any other class? For what I know there is no way and it wouldn't be trivial to program it.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Andre