Setup balancing a cable modem and an ADSL

Hello,
I've setup a box, to balance traffic beetween a cable modem and an adsl, i've installed fedora core 2 in the box, then downloaded kernel 2.6.7, applied Julian Anastov parches for version 2.6.7, and then when i tried to compile the kernel i got and error about variable rt not declared, so i check the patch and saw one of the thing it changes is getting rid of line 84 of ipt_MASQUERADE.c ( struct rtable *rt; ), so i added the line back, and the kernel compiled ok.

Now i can have the hosts in my internal network being forwarded through both lines and all seems to work properly, but after some hours, it stops working and i cannot have packets forwarded by any of the lines, the linux box still can reach internet through both interfaces. I wonder if it's caused by my changes to ipt_MASQUERADE.c.

By the way my ultimate goal is too use both lines from 1 p2p host, but it seems not to work like that. I guess, all the p2p clients comes to my p2p box through line 1 (that has a inbound port forwarded to the p2p host), and so all the packets to that p2p clients goes through line 1 from then 2, while line 2 is virtually useless, i've checked with ntop, and line 1 bandwith usage is 20+times that of line 2.

Nico