filter ingress policy rates -> slow!!

Hello one more time,

As others seem to already asked without reply, I'm getting lower speed rates
than specified via ingress. How do I know. Because I have this in my script:

	tc qdisc add dev $DEV handle ffff: ingress

	# Filter intranet traffic, so fit it to intranet speed
	tc filter add dev $DEV parent ffff: protocol ip prio 10 u32 \
	match ip src $Q_2_HOSTS \
	match ip dst $Q_2_HOSTS \
	police rate ${LAN_SPEED}mbit burst 10k drop flowid :2

So let's say I execute a X -query to the my pc. Everything goes fine and
fluently till I activate my script ingress rules!Then kde seems sluggish. and
LAN_SPEED is "100" (mbit) !

I don't think the problem is that I have many ingress filters because even if
I deactivate them (i.e. comment on them in my script) kde slows down after
adding the tc filter mentioned above.

Please, have you got any idea what might be going on ? Any comments,
suggestions? Have you had the same experience ? What do you think the problem
might be ? Am I asking in the wrong forum ? Should report this bug to tc
developers ? Come on and reply me ;-).

Good luck,
             Edulix.
--