filter ingress policy rates by packet marks

Hello everyone !

I'm new to the list :-). So I'll tell you: I'm Eduardo Robles Elvira aka
 Edulix, a young student from the south of Spain.

I've developed a simple project for local pc bandwidth shaping called Edulix
 Shaper script [1]. It's based on the Wondershaper. I have it mostly finnished
and debugged; I have only a final problem:

Is it posible by any way using only QoS (no IMQ...) to filter incoming packets
by its marks and at the same time rate them to spcified speed ?

You can do:

tc filter add dev $DEV parent ffff: protocol ip prio 10 u32 \
	match ip src $Q_2_HOSTS \
	police rate ${Q_2_DOWNLINK_MAX}mbit burst 10k drop flowid :2

and also:

tc filter add dev $DEV protocol ip prio 5 parent 1: \
       handle $Q_2_MARK fw classid 1:2

But can you have both commands mixed up so that we drop any incoming packet
marked with $Q_2_MARK when they come at a higher speed than
$Q_2_DOWNLINK_MAX?

If that weren't possible I think I'd better remove outgoing marked packets
rules for scripting coherence =).

I'm still trying to upload the script to the webpage; If anyone is curious
about it, I can send a 60 Kb tarball to you :-).

Thanks for your time,
             Edulix.
--
[1] http://eshaper.sf.net