Frottle + Bridge + IMQ

Hi,

I'm trying to configure IMQ to work on the same machine with frottle
(http://frottle.sourceforge.net). The problem is both feed themselves
packets through netfilter queueing mechanism, but currently there can
only be one netfilter queue per protocol family.

To explain why I need IMQ in the first place I have to explain what
frottle does. It is a deamon that tweaks the behaviour of a wireless
network (overcoming some CSMA/CA traps that reduce performance in
certain cases like  hidden-node effect for example). For frottle to be
effective it needs to control the outgoing traffic sent to the wireless
network device. In my case it is an external AP with ethernet
connection.
So, my router has 3 NICs - one for WAN access, one for the wireless AP
(that is connected to a distant AP, that servers other wired users), and
one for users connected through wired LAN.

Currently LAN NICs (the frottle one and the wired LAN) are put in a
bridge, which altogether makes the whole LAN a flat one.

Now about IMQ - there are users on the wireless and on the wired LAN
that share a common internet connection. To be able to serve them in a
predetermined, controlled fashion I want to put all traffic that goes
out of eighter LAN NIC into IMQ device and impose QoS policy on top of
it. This will allow to use in the most efficient manner all available
WAN bandwidth.

Is there any patch for 2.4.x kernel that allows multiple (cascading)
queuing ? Is this limitation exists in 2.6 kernel ?

Thanks
M. Stavrev

P.S. I know I can easily solve my problems by using two linux boxes -
one for frottle and one for the internet shaping, still my question
remains, any ideas would be appreciated.