Re: RE: http bandwidth control

THANX Ed

Give me sometime to understand what u said !
I went into the Howto and started reading all over.
Discovered what imq devices are, and remembered what ESFQ was.
Also went to the http://digriz.org.uk/jdg-qos-script/ ans started
studying it.

My kernel is  2.4.18-14 (RH8) and planing to upgrade to FC1 (not yet
confident with FC2).

How can i know if both IMQ and ESFQ is available in my actual kernel?

Regards
Guillermo

--
Guillermo Gomez <ggomez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>