Re: which is more appropiate for a ciber-cafe LAN ?

Am Tuesday 22 June 2004 16:18 schrieb ThE LinuX_KiD:

> FairNat ?
> http://www.metamorpher.de/fairnat/

You tell us what works best for you -

I honestly don't know how good or bad my script will perform
for you; I only tested it in small networks (5 clients at home).
I got some positive feedback from people using slightly larger
networks like yours, which suggests that it might do something
useful, but you really have to try it out for yourself.

Andreas