HTB: 3. Sharing hierarchy

On http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm...
There is a nice explanation on how/why to setup a hierarchy with HTB.
Howerver what is missing is how to setup finters for this case?

I had this working when I was using a seperat qdisc for each ?layer?,
making each HTB only one level deep.  Described in the attached
qdisc.sh.GOOD.

Described in the attached qdisc.sh is my current script, is my new config
script.

Described in the attached qdisc-undo.sh is the output of my ifup-mkundo.sh
script, a reversed(read from the bottom up) list of del cmds for the given
up script.

Described in the attached tc-class.out and tc-qdisc.out is the output of
these 'popular' tc cmds.

Also attached is my 'popular' ifup-mkundo.sh script, ENJOY.