Re: How to limit per tcp session ?

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Andy Furniss wrote:

> How many concurrent tcp connections per page depends on the browser and
> server settings - both tweakable, so you would get different speeds
> depending on site/browser combination.
>
> Why do you need to do per tcp? There may be a better way to solve your
> problem.
>
> Andy.

My reason is not web traffic; it's citrix.  I know that each user will
have one port open between their computer and the server.  I want what
he's wanting (rate limiting per session) for that.  I think that he wants
something similar (since he mentioned interest as an ASP), but he was just
using an easier to visualize example.

Bill

--
"The tax which will be paid for the purpose of education is not more than
the thousandth part of what will be paid to kings, priests and nobles who