Re: how to realize "MLPPP LFI" on linux

>	Where is the "Documents/ppp-generic.txt" mentioned in your letter?I'd like to have look and find some clues.

When people talk about "sources", and especially when it's something in
the kernel, then they are usually talking about the docs that come with
the Kernel source tree. (I assume that this is true in this case?)

Basically, grab the sources for your running kernel, then look in the
Documents sub-dir. There is actually quite a lot of interesting
documentation in here on lots of stuff!

Good luck