Does weight route and nat make sense ?

After many attempts to get weight multipath routing
to work reliable on my NAT firewall, I am beginning to
think, maybe it simply does not make sense to combine
them together.

I get various kinds of problems with this configuration,
especially with long-connecting session ( eg PcAnywhere ).

After various investigations, my conclusion is that
PcAnyWhere has a mechanism to "detect" frault connection.
Since in the case of weight route used together with NAT,
the remote PCAnywhere system will think that from time to
time a different public IP is trying to connect to the already
connected public IP, so it will drop the connection.

Well, perhaps not too many of you use pcAnywhere over
Linux firewall. And even fewer uses it together with multipath
routing. But if this can happen to pcAnywhere, how about
ftp ? How about other "secure" conscious applications ?
Wouldn't those applications will have the same problems
using over weighted multipath routing and NAT ?