Bandwidth Allocation...

Im configuring   a server, to provide internet to 5 machines, with a dsl connection.

I m not in familiar with bandwidth shaping, so Im going to start reading about it.

What Im looking is something which let me assign the bandwidth in a dynamic way.(dynamic bandwidth allocation).

For example:

If I assign X bandwidht to each PC.(equal), and Pc1 is not using the %100 of the bandwidht assigned, I want the others  PC in the network to be able to use the bandwidth PC 1 is not using.

Please let me know if this is possible.
If it is possible which HOWTO should i start reading?.And what tools do i need.

Considering I understand networks basics, and have experience on linux.

Thanks.
Wagner Esteban.
  IncrediMail - El Email ha evolucionado finalmente - Haga clic aquí