HTB_Multiple_Interface_Query

Hi Stef,

I want to use HTB for shaping outgoing traffic. I have 2 interfaces with eth0 as my WAN and eth1 as LAN. I want to use HTB at eth0 as well as at eth1 for outgoing traffic control. Iam using 2.4.18 kernel, I would like to confirm following things:-
1. What patch/tar I have to use to have HTB support.
2. Applying HTB on eth0(wan) and eth1(lan) for outgoing traffic control, will it work fine ..?. My understanding by outgoing traffic for eth0(wan interface) is traffic going out to Internet and for eth1(lan interface) is traffic going out to LAN m/c's.

Regards
-Raghuveer

--
****** This email is confidential and is intended for the original recipient(s)
only. If you have erroneously received this mail, please delete it immediately