Re: Strategy for about 200 part-time users

Jan Wilson wrote:
I've been lurking for a while, trying to figure out this traffic
control stuff.  We have 3 ADSL modems upstream, with 2, 2, and 1
megabit total bandwidth, 1/4 of it up, 3/4 down.

Once you have your strategy/policy sorted the detail here could be important. What are the bitrates of each connection, are you loadbalancing or choosing your own routes, what interface do you (plan to) shape on?

Andy.

<snip>