Re: RV: LATENCY PROBLEMS

The load balancing is working great, we are doing connection tracking so I
can mark and hence prioritize interactive traffic and ACKS on the upstream,
and with ipp2p I mark p2p traffic allocating it under the non-interactive
queue.

The problem comes when there is more than 70 users + or -, when interactive
traffic stops working at all, or it has a very VERY high latency.

On thought occurs, which is that some P2P protocols apparently misuse the ACKs to send data:
http://www.docum.org/stef.coene/qos/faq/cache/49.html

Could this be the cause of some of your problems? Perhaps you should take a closer look at your ACK traffic - you could add a SFQ (or ESFQ?) to that queue? Pop some stats on it and try to find out where it is coming from and try to correlate with the traffic from that user?

Ed W