Re: Contact for iptables-extension "ipp2p"?

Hi Andreas.

Andreas Klauer wrote:
However, I also found two other projects which are pretty much capable of the same thing: iptables-p2p and l7-filter (both on Sourceforge). However, I haven't had the time for a closer look yet, so I don't know if they are any good.

I also found them before choosing ipp2p. But l7-filter is for kernel 2.6 only, and iptables-p2p seemed to be idle. So I decided to use ipp2p.

Question: is the contact address that is mentioned on the project
website still correct? If not, who should I contact?
No idea - but not everyone reads his/her mail every day, so you probably should be more patient. Two weeks is not much time, especially if the author has to review a patch you wrote. I file some bug reports here and there (which should be read by more than one person only) and even there it sometimes takes months until I get a reply.

I know that people might be quite busy - I have the same problem. I was just wondering if I took the wrong e-mail address, since answers to questions regarding ipp2p here on the list have been answered very quickly as far as I remember. Well, didn't meant to cause any trouble - just been curious. :)

Bye, Mike