blocking internet on host behind proxy

hi group, we are having linux box which is haveing two network card .Eth0 is directly connected to internet and eth1 is connected to some machine whom we are giving internet .One of those user have installed proxy on that host and started to give internet to other who are not customer.Can any body help me to prevent this.If customer install proxy on there they should able to get internet but the host that are behind the proxy should not get the internet .Plz help I will l be thankfull kaushalender
Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click on the image to chat with me