Real IP behind SNAT

Hi.

I was asked to put a real IP behind a linux router
is doing static NAT for an internal network.

    Internet (gateway)

    eth0 = real IP
   -----------------
   L I N U X  ROUTER
   -----------------
   eth1 = private IP

    eth0 = real IP
   -----------------
 Wireless Access Point
   -----------------

I was  asked to put  a real  ip (not to  do static
NAT) in the Ethernet interface of the WAP. How can
I do it?

I've read  some manuals and  I guess I  should use
the  same  address  with a  different  netmask  in
WAP(eth0) and put a route in the Linux box and use
a  fake arp  entry in  the eth0  interface of  the
router.

I'd appreciate any hint you can give me.

Regards,
Nelson.-

--
http://geocities.com/arhuaco

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself
and you are the easiest person to fool.
     -- Richard Feynman.