installing automatic routes ?

hi,

I have this :
<snip>
.... several CMTS-cable-bridges(3).
I have gateway a linux-router(2) (firewall/Shaper too), with eth0 pointing to the CMTS-bridges..
Things behind the ethernet interface of the cmts-bridges includes FTP,WEB, DNS ets servers...
on the cable side are thousands of modems and CPE's (computers...).
Currently the network traffic always passes torught linux-router-eth0 interface 'cause
all cable modems and CPE has it as a gateway device..
(eth0 is aliased as ~10 interfaces with all classC nets gateways i.e. eth0:1,eth0:2 ....)
That is why I have at least 10 class-C networks laying in one Ethernet segment,
but on the other hand they are logicaly (i.e. IP level) separated by the gateway/s..

I dont want to include separate machine as router, 'cause this will complicate the
the network.. and is yet another point of failure...
( I prefer flat-net, probably adding more linux-routers/bridges side by side, but not one behind another)

I also see something very interesting the traffic that passes from cable-network to
the FTP server for example goes trough linux-router, but then it returns directly to
the cable-net (for some unknown reson, probaly 'cause cmts-bridges are apr-proxies!!!
still wondering, any idea is welcome.. :") )
instead of returning it back torught linux-router which is GOOD(tm) for me :")..

Finally what I want is upstream traffic to go directly to FTP server instead torught linux-router-gateway.
Pic :

Internet(1) <-->linuxrouter(2) <---|---> cmts-bridges(3) <---> CATV (alot of net's)(4)
                               local-resources(ftp,web,dns) (5)

So the traffic at the moment is  :   4->3->(2)->5->3->4
I want it to be : 4->3->5->3->4

If I install route like this on some computer in (4) like this :

ip route add (5) via (4)

It works the way I want, but :") instead of doing it on every comp in (4), I want to
install it automaticaly, so I thought is there a way to insert some routes !! in (5)
(to return icmp-redirects, will this work) so that after several packets (4) to adjust their
tables automaticaly...

If yes HOW !? if no is there other way to do it ?

tia