Re: Can I give more bandwidth to a specific URL

So as I see you want to give priority to your own server.

this is most simple case, and you should simply read tc manual,
and give priority to that server ip address.

another way is to use prio shaper on your router, then mark packets on
desired servers with aproriate TOS,
this way is better if you have more than one server.
htis way is simpler than using htb with filters all you need is to atach
prio to the output interface
and use iptables for on your derired server to mark packet's tos field  as
high priority(real time)