dsmark and HTB

Hello!

I have some trouble with dsmark qdisc.

I'd like to set DSCP value of my outgoing packets and add a rate
limit to each one.

I learned HTB and dsmark. They work properly, but I can't combine them
like this:

tc qdisc add DSMARK handle 1:0 ...
tc class modify 1:1 ...
tc class modify 2:2 ...

tc qdsic add parent 1:1 HTB ...
tc qdsic add parent 1:2 HTB ... -> RTNETLINK answers: File exists

Isn't dsmark classfull?

How could I change DSCP field and limit outgoing rate?
OK, I can create a HTB "tree" and put a dsmark qdisc at all the leaf
classes, but that seems a bit ugly to me...

BR,
+ Kubinszky Ferenc                   ferenc.kubinszky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+ PhD Student of the Budapest University of Technology and Economics
+ Wireless Information Technology Lab          http://wit.mht.bme.hu