Does IPV6 support HTB?

 I have been studying traffic control in linux these days.

 I became to know there are several qeueuing displines such as tbf, cbq,

 htp, etc. But, there isn't the comment whether they support IPv6 traffic.

 I got this question because there is no comment about how to connect qdisc

 classes with IPv6 flow using "tc filter" command, and I think the "tc

 filter" command examples shown in several documents are for only IPv4.