Re: {Spam?} Re: HTB speed

List,

I just logged in to a machine with a modern AMD cpu, it also has a TSC.

jeroen@monk:~> cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 6
model           : 6
model name      : AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2000+
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1668.736
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse syscall mmxext 3dnowext 3dnow
bogomips        : 3329.22        /^\

So, I think you have to pull some managers' tie and demand new hardware :)

Jeroen.