Re: multipath route inbound port forward

> Hi,
>
> I had the same problem some time ago, I couldn't have DNAT working onmy
> second interface. Could you please post all your routing tables?
> And also, what are your connections? Both PPP? PPPoE? ...

OK, I am using Static IP for both links. Here is my routing table :-
( I use symbolic name here for easier reading .... )

# ip rule add from ${FIST_LINK_IP}  table first
# ip rule add from ${SECOND_LINK_IP} table second

# ip route list table first
FIRST_LINK_NET dev eth1  scope link
LAN_LINK_NET dev eth0  scope link
SECOND_LINK_NET dev eth2  scope link
127.0.0.0/8 dev lo  scope link
default via FIRST_LINK_GATEWAY dev eth1

# ip route list table second
FIRST_LINK_NET dev eth1  scope link
LAN_LINK_NET dev eth0  scope link
SECOND_LINK_NET dev eth2  scope link
127.0.0.0/8 dev lo  scope link
default via SECOND_LINK_GATEWAY dev eth2

# ip route list
FIRST_LINK_NET dev eth1  scope link  src FIRST_LINK_IP
SECOND_LINK_NET dev eth2  scope link  src SECOND_LINK_IP
LAN_LINK_NET dev eth0  proto kernel  scope link  src LAN_LINK_IP
FIST_LINK_NET/24 dev eth1  proto kernel  scope link  src FIRST_LINK_IP
SECOND_LINK_NET/24 dev eth2  proto kernel  scope link  src SECOND_LINK_IP
default
 nexthop via FIRST_LINK_GATEWAY  dev eth1 weight 4
 nexthop via SECOND_LINK_GATEWAY  dev eth2 weight 1