RE: email/ftp over one connection, all else over second connection

Just thought of a problem doing that - the email server is on the
gateway/firewall box itself....

Can SNAT still be used in this case?

I.e.:
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $extIF --sport 25 -d 0/0 -j SNAT --to
$PriIP
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o $extIF --dport 25 -d 0/0 -j SNAT --to
$PriIP