Re: Blue and SFB (Was: how to add my own traffic scheduler to TC)

There is a blue implementation for Linux at
http://home.sch.bme.hu/~bartoki/projects/thesis/2001-May-26/

Regards
Patrick

BTW: Regarding your remaining HFSC questions (I just discovered
them on lartc), I'm going to answer them tomorrow.

Nuutti Kotivuori wrote:
Kennedy Cheng wrote:

What are the steps needed to add my own traffic scheduler to TC?

From your small example there, I would guess you are working on a Blue
scheduler for TC.

Hence I'd like to ask publically from everyone around - has anyone
seen any efforts to implement Blue[1]? What about SFB, eg. Stochastic
Fair Blue?

The Blue algorithm seems really straightforward to implement, so I
really wonder why it hasn't been done already? SFB is ofcourse more
complex in several ways, but perhaps a lot of code could be reused
from SFQ, since the basic idea of hashing flows is the same.

Thanks,
-- Naked

Footnotes: [1] http://www.thefengs.com/wuchang/work/blue/