HTB files ???

Hi

	Thank you very much for the replies. I've heared that tc rules can be directly executed for each class (Please correct me if I'm wrong) instead of creating the HTB files in /etc/sysconfig/htb/. Which method is preferable. Right now I'm doing QoS for a pool of 254 IP's, for which I've written separate 254 class files in /etc/sysconfig/htb, including the interface (eth0) and root class. Is this the right method ? If I can move ahead with the same setup, and create files for 3000 IP's will there be any sort of issues. Please suggest me.

Thank you

regards

Vinoos.