HTB limitations if any

Hi all
	I would like to implement QoS using the HTB utility. My network might get increased to around 3000 clients. I would like to know is there any limitation in using HTB for a network like this ? Can I move ahead in configuring the same ? Is there any other similar possible methods thru which I can achieve this ? I need to assign shared and dedicated bandwidth to our customers.

	Can I do Qos (shared and dedicated) for individual (3000 approx.) IP's separately ? Will there be any performance issues in real time ?

Please help.

regards

Vinu.