Pseudo Bridge with wonder shapper

I'm triying to setup a pseudo bridge with wonder shapper and reverse arp. I readed the advance routing howto but as I'm not a experienced linux user it doens't have enought information on how to do it. Basicly I don't know how to route with linux!

My box is got 2 interfaces, eth0 and eth1 . I'm runing Mandrake 9.2 . I already installed wonder shapper. I got a 255.255.255.240 subnetmask. Part of my network will be at eth0 and other at eth1 . The ISP is at eth0 side. I want to prioritize packets in both directions in way that VOIP and other delay sensitive apps don't get slowed down by web traffic, ftp, mail, etc .... I know wonder shapper is the right solution, and hope some one can help me.

Esteban