Re[2]: Multiple uplinks - load balancing

Thank you very much for suggestion. I added a static route for SMTP
server, and it works OK.

But what method should I use, if I want to "tie" for example all the
HTTPS (TCP 443) traffic to one line. Should I mark packets in mangle
PREROUTING table or somewhere else ? Maybe you have some experience
with similar issues...

Thank you for your advices. Good luck ! :)

   Rokas Zakarevicius

Kaunas, Lithuania