RE: Paid project/Netfilter target to match queue backlog - Traffic Engineering

> -A PREROUTING -m recent --rdest -j MARK --seconds 60 --set-mark 1
> -A PREROUTING -m queue_backlog --device eth0.1 --depth-gt 10  -j OVERFLOW
> -A OVERFLOW -j MARK --set-mark 1
> -A OVERFLOW -m recent --rdest --set -j ACCEPT

Isn't the same possible in /lartc.org 12.3.2. Overlimit actions /  and
"reclassify" option /which i din't used yet/.

Consider you have linux which has 2 default routes - one with TOS=0x0, and
one with tos 0x10.
so:
0.0.0.0/0 tos 0 via eth0
0.0.0.0/0 tos 0x10 via eth1
your_source=eth2

next, you must use IMQ to pass every traffic from eth2, /because as i'm
thinking there isn't possible to do reclassify packet which is already
routed to some interface, and next put the same packet over other interface
based on some policy - PLEASE CORRECT ME!!! /

I don't know how to put all traffic which is destined for eth0, to some IMQ
device, next police packets there by "reclassify" options.
All the settings must be according to your full bandwidth of eth0, so all
which is overlimit eth0 speed get reclassify to other TOS.
After all packets which leaves imq, are routed again by system,
if you have differented TOS routing, /if your IGP routing domain create
such Traffic Engineered path/ then packets with such other TOS will get
outside from eth1.

/this is my teory, to correct or discuss /

This what you are trying to do is somehow Traffic Engineering or Contraint
Based Routing. I'm very pleased to be with contact with somebody who is
intend/or already done with some work with linux in this topic.

Now i elaborate how to control distribution of MPLS labels which must be
according to current interface load or even interface load with each QoS
class /in linux/.

Feel free to contact me with this topic.

Arkadiusz Binder