Re: RE: LARTC digest, Vol 1 #1558 - 9 msgs

Hi.

Aron Brand wrote:
does this. Another option would be to trick the kernel that the packet
has been transmitted, to prevent the immediate retries, while actually
vanishing the packet.

I'm also no pro in this area, but I think this would be a bad idea. I guess this would have impact on the interface's statistics about sent, received and dropped packets, making it hard to look for network configuration errors and similar things.

Bye, Mike