brige conf

Hi i'm using a bridge for traffic control and now i have 300 user the
problem is there is a large script for tc for incomming and outgoing
traffic about 1300 lines. Evrithing is fine but it seams i lost 2ms on
bridge . I ping from my machine (linux gateway) to the my internet gateway
an ATI router, my conncetion is at 100Mbit from my machine to the ATI. Wen
i'm not using bridge evrything is fine i have 0.400ms.
I read something about HZ=100 but i don't understanding wath i need to do !
Any sugestio is wellcome!
Thx Guy's