Re: Bandwith Aggregation

El Martes, 13 de Enero de 2004 19:36, Robert Kurjata escribió:
> For the start read my posting from 15th Oct 03 as an working example.

 I have just a question about your script (I found it on the archives)...

I have 3 DSL lines, linke you, but all of them are conected to a switch and
then to my eth1 interface on wich I have 3 public ip's and 2 public ip's
ranges, let me try to draw it.

                                        DMZ Zone

                                          eth3
DSL1\                                   |
DSL2 - - Switch - eth1 [Linux Box] - eth0 -Switch - LAN
DSL3 /                                  |
                                           eth2

                                          LDMS

What I need is to send all SMTP/POP3 traffic throught DSL1, and the rest of
traffict througth a load balancing between DSL2 and  DSL3 giving preference
on DSL3 over DSL2 (moreover because DSL3 it's a 2Mbits simetric line with the
local cable company, and DSL2 it's a ADSL 256Kbit), but if DSL1 fails, the
SMTP/POP3 traffic should go out by any of the other interfaces, also if DSL2
or DLS3 get out, rest of traffic should go by DSL1.

The LDMS link its used only for IPSec tunnels and should never be user for
nomal traffic.

DSL1 -> ADSL 256 with a /30 public range on the ethernet side.
DSL2 -> ADSL 256 in bridge mode, so I have it's public IP on my side.
DSL3 -> Cable 2Mbit with a /30 public range on the ethernet side.

By now I only have setup a simple link with it's gateway using DSL1 for all
traffic, and I'm been unable to do that if a ssh conection (for example)
reach eth1 by DSL3 or reach eth2 by LDMS and get answered by the same link.

May someone give me a hit on what I'm doing wrong or what must I do to get it
working.

Best regards