Multihomed router problems

Hi all, i'm new at LARTC, and after reading the docs I found no solution to my
problem ...

On one side I have eth0 conected to the LAN, on the other side I have eth1
conected to a switch and to 3 DSL routers with 3 diferent providers, and also
eth2 conected to a cisco 2600 conected to a LDMS line.

I have readed the larct docs about multihomed conections to internet, but I'm
been unable to setup the routes with iproute2. I have setup a default
multihop route, but if I receive a ssh conection throught one of the DSL
lines it get not answered by the same line, it's answered throught the
default route, How could I change this? I want to begin by answering the
traffic by the line it is coming in.

On eth1 I have 3 publics IP's, one from each DSL provider.

Any sugestions? ..