Re: Forcing a pppX name

In such cases, when i must set qdiscs on dynamic ppp or tun itnerfaces, i use
the ip-up script - since this script receives the remote ip address and the
name of device used for the link (and more parameters of course - read man
pppd), you can use it to set qdiscs (or do some other cool stuff) on specific
connection even if the device number is dynamic.

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:36:22 +0100, jurrie.overgoor wrote

Varna.net ISP  (http://www.varna.net)