Re: Problems with HTB shaping

Hello,

it would be helpful to see whether it does the same if
HTB is not shaping (increase rate to 100mbit) and if it
is not bridge but router.

It is important where did u read the HTB counters. On Qdisc,
inner class or leaf ? Regarding HTB's rate counter - it
is averaged over long time to that its result is always
approximate.
I just did quick look to code and all seems ok to me.

    Martin Devera aka devik
Linux kernel QoS/HTB maintainer
  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/