Re: Split bandwidth equally per IP

Hello, Martin, list,

Probably WRR would be a nice solution, indeed. But the question was is there
anyone on this list that could post a working (part of) script, that shares
bandwidth equally by source/destination hashes using ESFQ.

I've posted once or twice here on this subject, but of no avail. Maybe half an
year ago I tried to find a working solution myself, but the bandwidth division
was not fair, at least not AS fair as I'd like. It is possible the reason for
this to be the quite tiny amounts of bandwidth I gave to each connection (around
6 Kbits/s), but still...

I dont know, probably Alexander Atanasov (the author of this qdisc) could
enlighen us.

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 00:23:18 -0600 (CST)