How to make my linux box a multi-purpose system

Please can anyone advise me if it is possible to set up my only linux box as a router, a proxy server, and a DNS server. In addition to this I want to use it to implement my bandwidth management using the qdisc? The linux machne with 2 NICs will be connected directly to my gateway Modem from my ISP from where I will distribute to the rest of the network through a hub. Also I need information that ccan help me especially to configure the Linux router, I intend to use Red Hat Linux 9.0.
Thanks.

Makinde olojede

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now