Forward + Routing

Hi everybody,

My situation is just like below:

Subnet A <-> GATEWAY A ------- VPN with FREE/SWAN --------- GATEWAY B <-> Subnet B

now I have a Subnet C reachable from Subnet B through a gateway on the same Subnet B.

Subnet A <-> GATEWAY A ------- VPN with FREE/SWAN --------- GATEWAY B <-> Subnet B <-> GATEWAY B1 (physically on Subnet B) <-> Subnet C

The question is: HOW DO I MAKE SUBNET C REACHABLE FROM SUBNET A?

This is what I tried:

I created a new connection in ipse.conf specifying as leftsubnet just the Subnet C. This way I can ping Subnet C from GATEWAY B but not from Subnet A.. It seems to me that packets are not routed correctly if they came from Subnet A! I already added a route to Subnet C on the GATEWAY B but it seems to work only for packets from the Gateway and not for the forwarded packets from Subnet A..

Just need help..

Thanks.

Fiorangelo