Re: Re: LARTC -- confirmation of subscription -- request 626047

Ken:

Insulting Stef is a loser, as far as techniques to get free support go.
To understand the output that you gave us, you have to know which class
is devoted to which streams.  Stef isn't the wondershaper guy.  Try
asking whoever wrote it.

If you want to know if its "working", you have to ask yourself "what do
I want it to do?".  I'm guessing you want to be able to use some
real-time app (game or gnomemeeting) or surf while a network backup runs
or while someone transfers a large file.  If you can do that, then it's
working.  If you can't, then it isn't.  Try it with and without the
shaper.  See if you can tell the difference.  The output you included
implies that you really haven't done much in the way of competing flows
(1 dropped packet, 1 overlimit) so it's impossible to say whether it
works for you.