Re: trafic shaping with aliases

Think about the four networks like networks, all the four are at the same
physical interface - eth1, and aliases doesn't matter. So, you put the
root class and qdisc at eth1, create four subclasses for each network,
attach qdiscs and create four filters, each filter for one network.

-- Nikolay Datchev